How much could you save? Try our savings calculatorTry the calculatorTry the calculator
Individual savings accounts (ISAs) are a great way to make the most of your savings as you don’t pay personal tax on the interest you earn.
Cash ISA Saver
1.00% tax free/AER variable on balances of £5,000 or more – this includes a fixed introductory bonus of 0.50% for the first 12 months from account opening.
- Save up to £5,760 in this tax year (ends 5th April 2014)
- Make withdrawals from as little as £1. Once you've paid in your full year's cash ISA allowance, you can't replace any money you've withdrawn in the same tax year
- Manage your Cash ISA Saver online when you register for Internet Banking
Two Year Fixed rate Cash ISA
1.90% tax free/AER fixed on balances of £10,000+, 1.85% tax free/AER on balances of £1 - £9,999, fixed for 2 years from account opening.
- Know how much your cash ISA savings will earn with a fixed interest rate
- Save up to £5,760 in this tax year
- Easy ISA transfers from other providers
- Minimum opening balance is £3,000, but interest is paid from £1